The Brass Rail is a restaurant that was looking to increase their fan base and engage in conversations with a hyper local audience in order to convert them into customers. The primary goals were:
- Make use of Facebook and Twitter to market and communicate with consumers.
- Engage consumers and answer inquiries about The Brass Rail NJ.
- Increase awareness about The Brass Rail NJ using social media
- Keep the community informed about events, specials, and exclusive offers.
The Brass Rail was already a well established brand, but their social media posts were lackluster and composed mainly of promotional information. Our social media team crafted a dynamic social media strategy to promote the restaurant’s weekly promotions and special events. Some of the successes achieved were:
- Audience target of Millenials in New Jersey and New York reached on both networks.
- Monthly average growth of 100 geo-targeted Twitter followers.
- Client’s Twitter and Facebook geo-targeted following was in the top 3 when compared to all other restaurants in their city.
- Facebook engagement was 36% higher than competitor pages.