Wines of France was looking to grow awareness of its regions and to make French wines seem more approachable, an every day drinking option.
- Increase awareness by growing a geo-targeted follower base on Twitter and Facebook.
- Increase the conversations created about Wines of France.
- Make Wines of France into an industry influencer.
In order to reach a larger audience, Facebook and Twitter were selected as the social networks to utilize to achieve the above goals. Strategy was made up of fun shareable posts to engage a young (but legal) audience, educational posts to raise awareness, and consistent engagement to build relationships with the community. Goals achieved were as follows:
- Reached a target audience of Millennial women (63% female) in the USA (93%).
- The Wines of France Facebook Page gained an average of 380 new organic likes per month.
- Top performing Facebook posts received up to 1,000 shares and a reach of 100,000.
- The Twitter account for Wines of France gained an average of 795 new geo-targeted followers per month.
- Klout score increased from 53-60.
- Click thru increased by 12.5% month over month.