BinaryBits is committed to results and transparency.
Many digital firms don’t communicate with their clients. Our goal is to be 100% positive that our clients understand the issues we are resolving, how we are resolving them, and what results they should expect to achieve.
These are a few ways in which we practice transparency:
- Clear and easy to understand contracts with set deadlines and expectations.
- Trello boards where projects can be followed from start to finish.
- A project manager who serves as a primary point of contact for your team.
- In-depth reporting with primary sources accompanied by video explanations of what the reports mean to your business.
- How-to videos for clients whose projects will benefit from (for example, a how-to guide to your new website you can share with current and future employees.
Let us make life easy for you. Reach out so we can get on a video call and learn more about your business needs.